12.12.14

[Guift Guide 2014: Beauty gifts]*





(Photos from Pinterest)


If you're thinking about beauty gifts for the ladies in your life this Christmas, look no further!
I have made a selection of beauty and make up products I own and love and a couple* that I really wouldn't mind having!
Click on each photo to go to the online shop directly!

Si estás pensando en regalar productos de belleza y maquillaje a las chicas de tu vida estas Navidades, ¡aquí tienes todo lo que necesitas!
He hecho una selección de productos que tengo y adoro y también he añadido un par* que no me importaría tener!
¡Haced click en cada foto para ir a la tienda online directamente!


Benefit eyeliner (really easy to use!)
Jo Malone gift set* (such a classic!)
Topshop make up gift set (mascara, pencil and eye shadows)
Topshop cream highlighter (I wear this everyday in my brow bone)
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (must have!)
Clarins facial oil (perfect for the Winter cold)
Topshop stipling face brush (nice finish for foundation)
Clinique High Impact mascara (for me, this is the best mascara)
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick (long duration with pretty colours and easy to apply!)
Topshop lipstick in Rio Rio (lovely orangy red)
Urban Decay palette (everything you need on the go)
Clarins gentle refiner (amazing face scrub) 
Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow stick (enhancing your natural eye colour)
Clarins pure melt cleansing gel (my favourite make up remover)
Clarins lip perfector (mosturizing and pretty shine)
Bobbi Brown nude palette* (who doesn´t want this!?)
Maybelline gel eyeliner (lasts forever and easy to apply) 
Maybelline 24h color tattoo cream eyeshadow (I'm in love with the on and on bronze)






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Mmm yes, I would gladly receive some pretty Chanel makeup, haha
    You made some great choices, the Bobbi Brown nude pallet is perfect!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig