8.1.15

[The Bow Gloves]*


We're in the depths of the Winter. In January days are still short, nights are still very long (and we don't have the Christmas lights to cheer us up). With the night comes the cold and with the cold... we need cute warm accessories to fight it and stay warm!
If you follow me on Instagram you might have already seen my new bow gloves, aren't they cute? So classy and warm! This pair from Echo Design ticks all the boxes.
Until I moved to the UK I never really used gloves, I find them uncomfortable, but the cold in London is far worse than back home in Spain so, at least I need a pair that makes me want to wear them!
What about you? Are you the type that uses gloves every Winter?

Estamos ya en las profundidades del invierno. En Enero los días todavía son cortos, las noches aún son muy largas (y ya no tenemos las luces de Navidad para animarnos). Con la noche viene el frío y con el frío... ¡necesitamos accesorios bonitos para mantener el calor!
Si me sigues en Instagram ya habrás visto la foto de mis guantes nuevos, ¿a que son una cucada? Clásicos y muy calentitos, estes de Echo Design cumplen todos los requisitos.
Hasta que me mudé a Londres no solía llevar guantes, me parecían incómodos, pero como el frío en en la capital británica es peor que en España, ¡al menos necesito unos guantes que me den ganas de ponérmelos!
¿Y vosotras? ¿Sois de las que os ponéis guantes cada invierno?









(Photos from Pinterest)




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. El año pasado los Reyes me trajeron unos guantes con lacitos de Asos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Son una cucada! le dan un toque especial!

      xXx

      Delete
  2. Que bonitos, no hay nada como unos buenos guantes para que las manos esten calentitas.
    A mi además alguna vez por el exceso de frío me han salido sabañones y que dolor.
    Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es que aqui hace bastante frio para ir sin ellos, parece que se me van a caer las manos!

      xXx

      Delete
  3. I actually adore gloves! I don't get to wear them a lot though. Anyway, you have cute bow gloves! Love how you made a whole post about them. I guess they are indeed gorgeous! <3

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too pretty not to give them a post all by themselves!! ;)

      xXx

      Delete
  4. these are fab and so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantan los guantes! Tu selección es genial! Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute gloves :)
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig