4.2.16

[Not your average Valentine's Day guide]*






So, Valentines Day is around the corner and I am one of those that don't really care. As in, I know it is in the calendar but I won't make much effort apart from getting a card (a rude, non cheesy one by the way, more details below). All these people that make the big event somewhere with Adele singing in the background, red ballons everywhere, bunches of red roses, expensive dinner to finish the night having some sort of compulsory sex (just like New Year's Eve...) or the single type that is feeling miserable just because they are single that evening or without a date (please...). Not to mention the ones swiping right frenetically to have a date for that evening!

Right so, I say do it your way, completely ignore the day or have a little gesture, is entirely up to you! Myself for example, I buy a card for my single girlfriends and send it. I will also send (not hand) a card for my boyfriend, but all these cards I send won't be the average love you cheesy ones, but more on the "rude/sarcastic" section of Scribbler like the ones below:

(Top left to right find them here, here, here and here)

Now, if you'd like to take advantage of what's on offer out there and indulge into something for you, your girlfriend etc... check my list below (click on the photos to be taken to the online shop directly).




Same goes for the boys, even though I believe they'd be happier going for a beer, watching the latest action film in the cinema with you or just going to some sports event outside (all these are pretty cliche too, sorry).




In terms of flowers, if you're the red rose type of girl great, but I would prefer tulips (if my cat didn't eat them...) and I say we should all take advantage of the bubbly and chocolate offers! Click here to see all the supermarket offers on this field.
If you still want to go have dinner somewhere, please go somewhere cool, ok? not all petals and red balloons and red confetti and candlelight; Try this link to see the latest venues that have opened in London, be adventurous for once and go there before it's cool!

Or hey, why don't we all give our loved ones an Easter Egg (yes they´re out, along with the Easter Bunny from Lindt) for Valentines Day? 

Anyway, please share your thoughts and musings with me, comment below or tweet me at @naive2 .



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm loving the Asos shoes, they look like Melissa shoes!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought when I saw them!

      xXx

      Delete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig