17.4.17

[April Wishlist]*


April Wishlist, which is also my birthday wishlist since I happen to have been born at the end of the month!


So the usual, what I have my eye on at the moment, you can either click on the photos from below to be sent directly to the online shop to buy it OR you can also check the following options:


  • My Amazon wishlist here with mainly the books on my to read list
  • My Pinterest wishlist here (click on any item to be taken to the source)
  • In this link you can gift an aerial silks class (or a bundle of them)


Anything you'd like for your self?

¡La lista de cosas que me gustan/quiero de Abril! Que viene siendo también mi lista de deseos para mi cumpleaños ¡ya que nací a finales de este mes!
Lo d siempre, si pincháis en las fotos de abajo os lleva directamente a la tienda online O también os dejo más opciones aquí debajo:


  • My lista en Amazon aquí, que más que nada tiene libros de mi lista para leer
  • My carpeta de Pinterest aquí (haced click en las fotos para ir a la fuente).
  • Y en este enlace podéis regalar una clase de aerial silks (o varias).


¿Algo que os guste para vosotros?






SHARE:

1 comment

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig